Monday, February 15, 2010

{style definition}: the Brunette

I believe in DRAMA - bold colors, contrast, dark, seductive spaces and jewel tones!






I must have WHIMSY.


Design can be taken way too seriously - it's important to throw in surprises that make you laugh or do a double-take.






INDIVIDUALITY is key!


Rooms that are perfectly coordinated and match are beautiful - but I could never live in them. I favor spaces that are more eclectic.




I find STRONG ARCHITECTURAL ELEMENTS stunning!

(particularly if it incorporates rustic antiques with modern pieces)








I love BOLD GRAPHIC PATTERNS







I am drawn to looks that are EDGY yet feminine

I love all things skulls, snakes, studs, leather and love to mix in lace or silk for a girly touch!



(seriously my favorite outfit EVER - put together by Erin over at Elements of Style!!!!)
Chanel - nobody does it better, nobody does it half as good as you...
baby you're the best!

I heart HOODIES!


I know, I KNOW most people would argue that hoodies are definitely not a style but I beg to differ. I love to wear comfortable jeans and a hoodie and I would not be true to who I am if I did not say hoodies are a huge part of my style!








My style can best be described by my love of SHOES!!!



I saved this item for last because if you remember nothing else, this is most important. Amazing shoes should be the foundation of all outfits!



No comments:

Post a Comment