Tuesday, March 2, 2010

mad hatters

I have been anxiously awaiting Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, coming out this weekend, ever since I first saw the costumes and make-up.




Click for the official trailer

While I love the White Queen with her striking red lips - it's always been the Mad Hatter who intrigues me the most. As a tribute (of sorts) - a collection of Mad Hatter-worthy hats from Kinder Aggugini's Spring 2010 runway:




But for those of us who don't reside in Wonderland - regular- and mini-sized top hats were all over Spring runways this year too and I couldn't be more excited!!



Temperley London



Christian Dior




Moschino





Alice + Olivia



(images via Style.com)


Want to rock the top hat yourself? Pick up this one or this one from Free People!





~ the Brunette

No comments:

Post a Comment