Thursday, March 11, 2010

orange with blue...who knew?

A few weeks ago, while trying to organize all of my images, I discovered that I had a thing for blue and orange rooms?!?  I had never even realized how many I had saved until now. This color combo is great because both shades can vary drastically. 
Here's a soft blue with a more coral orange and tons of white...


This coral color is everywhere for spring...


coral tunic from Forever 21, click here / coral dress from The Limited, click here
scarf from The Limited, click here - this scarf is so precious...I want this, perfect for spring

This room, which I adore, uses peacock blue and a deeper/burnt orange and again it works!
same shades as an outfit

This space is decorated with a sunny orange and turquoise blue...still looks great!
Check out the blue ribbon trim on these curtains...perfection!
A cute and casual outfit inspired by the room above:)

I was seriously considering doing my bedroom in this color scheme.

I feel in love with this rug and thought it would be perfect paired with white bedding and one of these lamps...this would be a great start to a fabulous room!
French blue lamp from Z Gallerie, click here / Egg Blue lamp from Lamps Plus, click here 
Peacock blue lamp from Lamps Plus, click here

~the blonde

{images via Tobi Farley Designs and I cannot locate the others...I'll work on this during the day:)}

No comments:

Post a Comment