Friday, March 12, 2010

the perfect transition piece

Is it safe to assume that everyone is so over their winter clothes?  I feel like I'm going to scream if I have to put on one more turtleneck or another pair of black tights...seriously!  The only problem is my legs are still winter white and look awful bare..so I'm thinking these swiss dot tights are the perfect transition from winter to spring.  They cover neon white legs, but are more fun and lighter than your typical tights.  

How cute does Leighton look in her dot hose?  Don't even get me started on how much I love her DVF dress:) 



I'm sure you can find this adorable stockings anywhere, but I know that BCBG has a pair.  I will be making this purchase immediately!  I'm completely sold on this cute spring alternative.


Now, go do something fun this weekend...



(photo via jak&jil)

3 comments: