Sunday, March 14, 2010

springing back to life

The daylight savings change was particularly hard on me this year.  Not only did I have to wake up an hour earlier, but woke up feeling like DEATH - the tickle in my throat Saturday had turned into a throbbing headache and chest congestion today. 

After napping all day and not getting any better, I decided to trek out to Target for some medicine and orange juice.  Was it a coincidence that the Liberty of London for Target collection appeared on the racks also?  That would be a great big h-e-double hockey sticks NO! 

These items begged to come home with me...

 

Who am I to tell them no? 

Now those are the kind of flowers that make a girl feel better when she's under the weather!

Hurry Spring!



~ the Brunette

No comments:

Post a Comment