Thursday, July 29, 2010

fade to shade

Last week, gossip columns were abuzz with talk about Ashlee Simpson's ombre hair color.
I couldn't really understand what the big deal was (plus I think she looks great here) because the oh-so-cute Rachel Bilson has been rocking this look for a minute.


Then, Jessica Biel has spotted on Monday night following the new hair trend.

I think all these ladies are beautiful, but wonder if any of us "normal" girls will venture out this far...hmmm, maybe a good change for fall?!?

All this ombre talk got me thinking and when you think of ombre two things pop into my mind....
Gwen's infamous and gorgeous wedding dress!
{flashback}


And more recently, Zoe's daring Givenchy Oscar choice...still love it!


BCBG just released the little ombre number, and I instantly thought of Zoe's dress...what do you think...I really want to see it in person!

In far more relatable ombre options...
I think this BCBG dress is perfection.  They also offer it in a top too!


I also wouldn't mind this little sparkly number from Alice and Olivia via Shopbop.


And I really am loving this trench!  Guess who designed this...Jessica Simpson, seriously!


This J Crew coat is also a great ombre option for when the cooler months approach.


Sienna Miller and Jessica Alba in super stylish ombre jeans.  I think these are both from J Brand.
(She's the third Jessica I've mentioned in this post?!?) 


Rachel Zoe even featured this ah-mazing gold ombre Alexander Wang cuff in Wednesday's Zoe Report.  Wow, this is awesome!
Okay, now that this post is finished I'll go back to lounging in my Givenchy couture ombre gown on super comfortable dining rooms chairs...


~the blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment