Wednesday, July 21, 2010

stud muffin

I l-o-v-e my earrings!  Earrings are my answer to questions like "i can't leave the house without ______" or "I feel naked without_____".  I started wearing earrings in the early 90s when they were all very small and petite. 
Then, the revival of huge hoops and 70s inspired hipster jewelry returned and my motto quickly turned to "the bigger the better":)



But now I'm starting to see itty-bitty earrings everywhere, and I have to say that I'm kind of excited about the change.  It seems like the pyramid stud is the most popular at the moment which isn't surpring since they are putting gromets and studs on everything lately!


This pair is from Free People and on sale for $6.95!

Express has a ton in the store, but the online options are a little limited.  I promise they have several cute pairs in the store including the pyramid stud!



I love, love, love all the studs at Free People!  Aren't they perfect casual cute?
I know the brunette will go crazy over those tiny little horses:)


But Shopbop probably has the best options and they are all around $30-$50.  Here's a few of my faves!


~the blonde



No comments:

Post a Comment