Thursday, August 12, 2010

shoes as art


I love shoes. 

I'm talkin' LOVE shoes. 



They are art to me - and you may catch me feeling a really soft one and gazing at it in Dillard's.  I may even zone out and dream of a perfect outfit and scenario to wear the shoe in my hand.  So to me, it's shameful to keep shoes in boxes - they should be displayed.  I'm out of space in my poor cramped closet, but when I build a house will definitely make a special place to display my collection!

This beautiful piece of furniture filled with shoes is literally magical to me!





But even without great furniture to hold them - the shoes are beautiful on their own and simple shelves are just fine with me too!



This is a little overboard - but definitely unique!


Even if shoes are in your closet or dressing room - I think they should always be displayed the best you can!




I'm even a fan of a few perfectly placed pairs throughout the home...




These are not technically shoes, but how cute are these shoe forms for a jewelry display??



The blonde is so blessed to have an upstairs dressing room all her own.  She is working to remodel this space - I'm sure she'll share pictures when it's complete - but in the interim, she has this gorgeous display case to hold her equally gorgeous shoe collection!




Have a great Thursday!
So close to Friday I can almost taste it now!  :o)

~ the brunette

No comments:

Post a Comment