Tuesday, October 26, 2010

doing the unexpected

I think most people that read blogs are looking for a little inspiration...trying to find new ideas to incorporate into their personal style.  It's always fun to see something unexpected and then translate that idea into your own home or outfit!

At the moment, I'm loving the idea of hanging art on shelves....completely unexpected!


Same idea but on a smaller scale...


I love these black shelves!  Isn't this a clever way to turn an awkward closet into something amazing...again, it's  unexpected!


In a room with limited wall space then this idea is perfect!


This is one of my favorites!  I love the colors and the unexpected furniture placement...most people would have opted to place their sofa on the blank wall not in front of the bookcases. 
Plus, the fabulous mirror hanging on the shelves to anchor everything....love it! 


If you don't have built in bookcases then try this!  I love this idea...completely unexpected:)
I have a set of double windows in my dining room and I would love to try this!


~the blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment