Friday, October 8, 2010

Freaky Friday: The Ghost Chair

Everyone has seen "The Louis Ghost Chair" by Philippe Starck
(and a million shameless knock-offs since)


Who wouldn't be a fan - this chair goes with everything!

This room is so bright and airy - so the translucent chair just continues that "lightness".

I love love these paired with the rough wood table.  The combination of sleek and rustic is so charming to me!




Love the sheepskin "cushions" in these...

All chairs can be matching for a clean, sleek, modern look...




But I love all the mismatched chairs at the dining table...

Seems like you always find this chair in dining rooms...
But I love it in this home office...




And especially just sitting around...(with a silver sequin pillow!)




I think the Louis Ghost Chair is phenomenal and would love to have one in my living room.

But while we've all seen that chair,
you probably haven't seen this little number:



What do you think?  Creepy or crappy?


It definitely doesn't' go with my decor - but would be great at Halloween - maybe I should add to my decoration collection??  Hmm...

Hope everyone has a great Freaky Friday!!
P.S. Did you know this October has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays?  That only happens once every 823 years!  YAY for lots of weekend days!!

~ the brunette


1 comment:

  1. I don't much care for the Ghost Chair with rustic decor. My personal favorite is with clean, simple dining tables and also in some of the gorgeous wedding/banquet table settings!

    ReplyDelete