Thursday, October 28, 2010

the sweeter the honey...

We all love a statement mirror and I think this honeycomb stunner makes one heck of a positive statement!


I love how it works with any style.


Seriously, this mirror makes this room...well, and the those adorable pillows:) 


I love that it can stand front and center in any room. 


Isn't this silver one beautiful!  I really wish I was having brunch right there at that adorable table:)


Wisteria has this beauty for a mere $2,399...yikes! 
(They call it a peacock mirror, but everywhere else refers to this style as a honeycomb mirror?!?)


But {drum roll} Pier 1 offers a great option too for $249! You know Pier 1 is always having wall decor sales or storewide events, so I bet if you really want one then you score it for a great deal...that's my plan!  Doesn't it look good?!  I kind of like this darker color too.


Are you all sold too?  I started out just thinking they were okay until I realized how much they can add to a space.  It's on my Christmas list:)
~the blonde

1 comment:

  1. I love these mirrors. I went to Pier1 to pick one up and guess what!?!? They don't have them anymore. I'm so bummed. Great post.

    ReplyDelete